BNL has 3 core concepts; the first one is:
Structured Flexibility: Structured flexibility is having a structure in our diet in order to create consistency but allowing flexibility where needed. We do not restrict foods. We are big believers in creating a sustainable and maintainable way of eating so that there is no rebounding or disordered eating patterns.
We adopt structured flexibility by learning:
- What macronutrients are
- How to track your macros
- How to create a meal plan out of your macros
- How to fit in your favourite treats into your weekly meals
- What foods are beneficial for building muscle
- How to time your meals according to your goals
- How your body works & what style of eating best suits you
- Portion sizes
- How to eat when you’re on holiday
- How to meal prep
We believe that by adopting the concept of flexible dieting you will able to eat in a way that is aligned with you and sustainable for long term success.
Remember BNL isn’t a quick fix, it’sa lifestyle.